If you are considering a vocation to Priesthood or Religious Life, it is important to develop a culture of prayer. If you are interested in life as a Presentation Brother feel free to drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Use Your Fingers...
The following 'Five Finger Prayer' is attributed to Pope Francis while he was Archbishop of Argentina.
1) The Thumb is the closest finger to you. Pray for those who are closest to you. To pray for our dear ones is a “sweet obligation”.
2) The next finger is the index finger. Pray for those who teach you, instruct you and heal you.
3) The following finger is the tallest. It reminds us of our leaders. They need God’s guidance.
4) The fourth finger is the ring finger. It may surprise you to know it is our weakest finger. Pray for those who are ill, in pain or in trouble.
5) Finally, we have the smallest of all our fingers. Pray for yourself, that God’s will may be done in your life.