Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vision 2012 Discernment Guide

The front cover of Vision 2012


I received in the post today Vision 2012 - the Discernment Guide published by the National Religious Vocations Conference (NRVC) in America. This publication comes out every year and is circulated across the USA and other countries. In this year's issues there is an article I wrote about my call to religious life. As I re-read it this morning, one line stood out:


"After two decades as a brother I can honestly say that this is a life of potential and promise, of excitement and adventure".

I would recommend any person discerning a vocation to get a copy and reflect on the stories of the contributors and their decision to answer the call to follow Christ. You can see the magazine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment