Monday, January 18, 2010

Filling the Diary




The year is hardly three weeks old and already my new diary is starting to fill up.


I'll be spending a lot of time this year in England. We have three houses in the Greater London area: in Twickenham, Dartford and Reading.


I'll be visiting parishes and schools and participating in the Vocations Expo in Birmingham in July.


In addition, Pope Benedict XVI is likely to visit in September so I'll be back again for that.


I hope to close out the year with a vocations weekend for men interested in a religious vocation in late October.
If you're interested in religious life yourself, I'd be happy to meet up for coffee when I'm over. Usually guys I meet have 101 questions and I'm happy to answer them and to give a bit of advice. You can reach me at prescall@eircom.net

Looks like I'll be getting very friendly with Ryanair this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment