Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Graduation in Hull

After the graduation in Hull

I'm just back from a few days in England. I graduated with a Master's Degree in Education from the University of Hull. For the past few years I've been studying part time for this degree and needless to say I'm delighted to have graduated. While the degree is awarded by Hull University, my lectures took place at Presentation Brothers, Mardyke House in Cork city and were run by CLEO.

CLEO stands for Christian Leadership in Education Office and was founded by Presentation Brother, Br. Matthew Feheney. Its courses have been attended by dozens of teachers from all over the Munster region over the years.
Even though my recent studies have been in the area of education my original training was in social care. It's an example of how life as a Brother takes many different twists and turns!

If the life of the Presentation Brothers interests you, just get in touch - prescall@eircom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment